Venture Center’s resident incubatee “Module Innovations Pvt Ltd” was covered by BioVoice magazine in their Issue 2 Volume 1 – Page 34.
More about the article :here
About Module Innovations: A young and innovative startup developing affordable and innovative diagnostic devices for rapid microbial detection in clinical and non-clinical samples. UTI or Urinary Tract Infections are the 2nd largest infection in the human body. 1 in 3 women under 24 contracts a UTI. More..
About BioVoice: BioVoice isa complete journalistic package, that delivers news through its 24*7 live digital newspaper, quarterly digital magazine and App. From latest updates to deep insights, there is end to end coverage of issues that matter most. Be it the exclusive interviews or coverage of events that bring to you the live news pieces as well as the audio-visuals, BioVoice strive to accelerate the communication on happenings in the industry. This vibrant media platform connects various dots thereby filling the existing gaps that have been limiting the options for reaching out within the bioscience industry.
Read more about Module Innovations here.
Venture Center incubatees won several awards at the IKMC 2015, organized by IKP Hyderabad
- Mr. Sachin Dubey of Module Innovation Pvt Ltd won second prize in poster presentation in “Diagnostics”
- Dr. Vishwas Joshi of Seagull Biosolutions won second prize in poster presentation in “Drug Discovery /Therapeutics”
- Dr. Abhay Shendye of Swasti Agro & Bioproducts won first prize in poster presentation in the fields of “Industrial Biotech/Agri”
- Ashish Gawade of Jeevtronics won first prize in the Lightning Pitch awards
- Dr. Abhay Shendye & Sachin Dubey also secured third positions in the Lightning Pitch awards