NavStik Autonomous Systems Pvt Ltd, A Venture Center resident incubatee has been featured in Indian Express post his winning PuneConnect 2015.
The article ” Winner of PuneConnect hopes to add fuel to drone growth” published in The Sunday Express on 29th Nov talks about their product “Flyt” that will allow drone makers to build commercial drone application for various fields like agriculture, survey deliveries etc. The article also focuses on how the drone industry has grown over last few years and various upcoming sectors of applications.
The complete article can be read here
NavStik Autonomous Systems Pvt Ltd, a resident incubatee of Venture Center was adjudicated the winner at PuneConnect 2015.
Puen Connect is the startup event of Software Exporters Associations of Pune in partnership with NASSCOM, TiE Pune, Pune Tech, SMEjoinup, CiiE, Pune Open Coffee Club, STPI, mccia etc.
More about Pune Connect: http://puneconnect.com/#ho
Benefits to selected startups includes:
• Exposure to Pune’s top companies, potential customers and potential mentors
• Exposure to Venture Capitalists and Angel Investors who are being invited to the event
• Press and media coverage before and after the event
• Entry for PuneConnect winners to National level events organized by NASSCOM
NDTV 360 published an article on Venture Center’s resident incubatee NavStik Autonomous Systems Pvt Ltd in their October issue. The article “This Pune-Based Startup Is Creating an Android-Like Platform for Drones” talks about the technology and the road ahead for the company.
More about this article can be read here
Newndra Innovation is featured in BioSpectrum in their November issue. The article “Newest Hot Start-up: Newndra’s revolutionizing ‘JaipurBelt’ ” talks about how the innovator Mr. Ganesh Jangir came up with the idea of innovating product for the spine and waist support through a belt system named as “JaipurBelt”.
The article also talks about Newndra’s various achievements including a grant support worth Rs 1 million from the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR), Government of India, the semi-finalist spot for Anjani Mashelkar Inclusive Innovation Awards 2014, invitation by IUSSTF to attend the 6th Global Entrepreneurship Summit 2015 in Nairobi, Kenya. Recently, Newndra was selected as one among the top-three for the Indo-US Science & Technology Fund. The company is also one of the top 5 finalists in the IMC (Indian Merchant Chambers) Inclusive Innovation Award 2014.
Venture Center incubatees won several awards at the IKMC 2015, organized by IKP Hyderabad
- Mr. Sachin Dubey of Module Innovation Pvt Ltd won second prize in poster presentation in “Diagnostics”
- Dr. Vishwas Joshi of Seagull Biosolutions won second prize in poster presentation in “Drug Discovery /Therapeutics”
- Dr. Abhay Shendye of Swasti Agro & Bioproducts won first prize in poster presentation in the fields of “Industrial Biotech/Agri”
- Ashish Gawade of Jeevtronics won first prize in the Lightning Pitch awards
- Dr. Abhay Shendye & Sachin Dubey also secured third positions in the Lightning Pitch awards